September weigh in

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • How dare I start this when I haven't been to fat club for weeks.

But for anyone who wants to weigh in here we are!
  • My first official weigh in: (i'm going to try and keep it to just once a month )
  • First Timer Here
    Hey ALL!!! This is my first posting and hoping that I'll be posting many more to come. I hope to soon join all the "Big Losers". Take care and GOD BLESS!
  • Oooh! Unofficial weigh in for me! I sneaked a peek 2 weeks early! Down a pound in 2 weeks BUT down 0.4% body fat! Quite something methinks as my body fat has been pretty stable in the past in comparison with my weight! So on the whole I'm happy at least everything's going in the right direction!
  • Two weeks early is umm early!
  • It's halfway... Considering I only "officially" weigh once a month now

However before it did just cut it down to once a week! First time I've managed to get it down to a fortnight!
  • My restart weigh in will be thurs I am back at fat club then after two weeks absolutely eating everything in sight! I am estimating I have put on seven pounds!
  • I think I'll post today's weight. I've not updated my tickers since two weeks today so I think it's time. I've been fluctuating around since then, but my weight seems to have stabilised over the past couple of days so I'll take it.

Drum roll please....

196, a nice round 14 stone. Next pound takes me into the 13s which is somewhere I never expected to see
  • WOOOHOOOOO!
  • Well Done YP
  • Hi Everybody

Back from France, and just taken kids to school on the first day.
    I think I've just gone deaf and it,s bliss.
    I've only put 2lb on which is not too bad considering what I've eaten.
    I am now rareing to go, but must finish off left-over goodie today so I can start with a clean slate (or empty cupboard) tomorrow.

Carole
  • Just read last post it looks like I'm hubbies birthday treat! NOT!
    Hoping to go away for a weekend without the kids.
    Looks even more so. I.ll go before I put my foot in it even further.

carole
  • Down half a pound this week, whew.
  • Carole it does look like that

Well done Miranoron better off than on.
  • There's nothing wrong with turning yourself into an object of lust once in a while Carole!

Hooray for miranoron!