September weigh in

You're on Page 2 of 3
Go to
  • Woo and indeed hoo.

This morning (drumroll...) 13 stone 12 (194)

That mini-plateau is well and truly busted.

A couple of milestones passed - 25% of my original body weight gone, 30kg gone, I'm past my 10k challenge goal and I'm UNDER 14 stone
  • Awesome YP Well Done!
  • A big woo for under 14 stone
  • Jeezy Creezy YP, you are blasting through it! You'll be overtaking us all!
  • YP1, Congratulations
  • I don't know what's going on this week, this morning it was even lower, but I'm not counting it for various reasons. 1 it probably won't last, 2 I'm trying to get out of recording my weight every day and 3 I have no doubt that I'll eat and drink too much in Dublin at the weekend, so I don't want to make my potential gain look unrealistically big
  • Not much weighing in going on I rejoined fat club so hopefully will be able to use this smilie next week.
  • Ugh! Have I got to? Reet..just got on scale and i'm (gulp) 171.5lbs/12st 3.5lbs
    so i've lost 3lbs in last couple of weeks BUT only lost 1lb really cuz I gained 2lbs before I lost 3lbs
  • I don't know why I'm losing so fast at the moment, I'm even eating more than I used to and I've not exercised much this week because I'm trying to keep fresh for tomorrow.

But despite that, the scales today said... 13 stone 8. And as I started at 18 stone 8 that means 5 STONE LOST

Woo hoo!!!

I got a print out from the scales at Boots so that I can look at it and know I'm not dreaming
  • YP you have done so well
  • Lost 3.5 pounds I could of done better but it's a start.
  • LOL @ YP1 you should frame it too WELL DONE!

Veggie!! 3.5lbs is FANTASTIC!!!
  • Oh look who's weighing in again. Went to a different fat club this week (well the same but with different consultant and night) so after 5 days I have lost... 1 pound.
  • Yay for you!!!
  • well done!

Ive lost 1.5lb this week which im pleased with 'cosIwas really naughty over the weekend!

determined to be good this week!