Happy Birthday Shedilbry!

• I saw today was your birthday in the survey thread, so I just wanted to say:
    Happy Birthday!!
    Now go do something special.

• awwww thanks! LOL i'm about to do something REALLY special... i'm going to bed. i have to be up in about 4 hours. YUCK!
  • Happy Birthday Shelly! Hope you have a great one.

~Dee
  • Happy Birthday Shelly. Hope it is a great one.
  • Happy Birthday!! Hope you get lots and lots of presents

-Aimee
  • Happy Birthday Shelly!! Hope it's a cool, very cool day!
    I love these faces...lol
  • Happy Birthday!!
  • Happy birthday!
  • Happy birthday Shelly!! I hope you have a fantastic day!

Beverly
  • I still can't get used to your new name...I thought...Shedilbry, who's that???

Shelly, now I'm with ya!!!!

• Ack, I'm late to the party ~ save me some cyber cake and ice cream!

Happy Birthday to Shelly Dawn, also known as jkfla, also known as Shedilbry, also known as whatever name you plan to use in the future, so long as you keep coming back to be welcomed with open arms!!

Tell your two kiddies and three dogs to all behave so mummy can enjoy her special day in peace! Hope its a day filled with essence of cherry vanilla, apple cinnamon, babies and flowers and one where you can put George Bush out of your mind (I know, its difficult ) and enjoy your day to the fullest!

May this be the year you remember to wish on stars so all your wishes have a chance to come true!
  • Jilly you are so funny!

thanks everyone. today has been ok. the kids flushed a paper towel roll down the toilet. i'm still trying to figure out if the pair of underwear they said went down with it actually went down with it. LOL we are about to go to my dad's house for dinner.

hope everyone has a great OP day!
  • Shelly, hope you had a great birthday!!

What is it about the toilet that so fascinates kids, dogs, and cats? I don't have kids around any longer, but one of my cats has taken to running into the bathroom every time we flush and putting her paws on the bowl so she can look over the rim as the water goes down.
  • Happy, Happy birthday Shelly!

Hope your toilet survives
    Kids, I tell 'ya!

xoxo
    Linda
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

May the next year be filled with happiness and no plumbing problems.