got a new tattoo

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • just a pic post to show you all my new tat only took 2 hours

• wow! did it hurt? I love the colour
  • It's very pretty! I'm a big wimp when it comes to needles! OUCH!!
  • I <3 Tats :)
    Hi! I like you tattoo. Did it hurt? I have one on my inner right ankle that didn't really hurt. Is that your only tattoo? I want to get two more but not until I get to my goal weight...
  • Very nice - certainly looks like it should have taken more than 2 hours.

~Dee
  • This is your "new" one? how many do you have?
  • It's very nice looking and I love the color.15 more lbs. and I think I'm going to look into getting another one How many tattoos do you have altogether?
  • that is an awesome tattoo and great color. thanks for sharing.
  • OUCH! Very cool Si!

Beverly
  • techincally i have 2 but that was my 3rd cos its covers up another one
  • that's quite the bright colour... i'd be worried about that blue fading quickly though. My green tattoo on my wrist fades really really quickly but hey if you're keeping up with touchups that's great. very nice though. I should post pics of my tats while i'm at it.
  • Love the tatt. My reward for reaching goal is a new one!! I can't wait, I have 3. Why did you cover up the other one?
  • Owww, Owww, Owwww! It's very nice, but man I'm feeling needles sticking me just by looking at it! (Ok, I'm a whimp too!)

Quote: that's quite the bright colour... i'd be worried about that blue fading quickly though. My green tattoo on my wrist fades really really quickly but hey if you're keeping up with touchups that's great. very nice though. I should post pics of my tats while i'm at it.
    WHAT! they have to be touched up??!! Yep, that settles it - I am lily-livered, pathetic wuss!
  • Nice! That's the color I want mine to be.
  • Nice, tatt, Si. A lady showed me her brand-spankin'-new hummingbird tatt the other day. It was really pretty! I know I don't have the pain tolerance for even a speck of ink being applied to this body.