rejoined meetings at ww today :)

• well i was at 189 and then i dont know what happened to me well i do i started eating likea piggy i told my darling hubby that i wanted to go back to meetings it helps with accountability if i have to go in and stare down the scale with someone looking at me every week so starting weight is 195.8 my 10% goal is 19lbs I can do this. so far today eating has been great got my quick track journals again that makes a huge difference to. oh yeah smart ones came out with this great breakfast sandwhich its an english muffin with ham egg and cheese for 4 points i think its better than mcdonalds worth a try oh yeah and the truth about carb meals they ahve one called sweet and sour chicken smells wonderful and taste wonderful i think it was 4 points i had it yesterday hmm yummy.. here we go again i can do this my goal is 125 thats my personal goal but, i think weight watchers thinks i should weigh 123 for a max
  • good luck!
  • I'm glad you joined! You're going to do great - you're right about those smart ones - they're good.

Be sure you spend your points on fruits and veggies, too!! That weight will come off!
  • You're right about accountability. It keeps me honest!

Good Luck, Huntersmommy.
  • Congrats, Domina, for recognizing what you need to do and get back to doing it. I made the mistake a while ago, but it's amazing what blinders we can wear sometimes. So I'm back to square one again, but striving downwards. Good for you, and keep it up!
  • thanks for all the support. i eat tons of veggies and fruit i love my veggies my hubby thinks i'm nuts I sat and had 3 cups of veggies last night yummy i usually eat my smart ones for lunch and then make dinner and have oatmeal for breakfast but, we foudn the english muffin smart one at the walmart and I had to try it and just loved it but, this morning its oatmeal and a banana and tons and tons of water the water makes a huge huge difference and I kept up with my excercise even during the few weeks of being piggy I walk 2 miles a day its great excercise and my 17 month old lil boy loves it
  • i keep telling myself that i'm doing great i went from 278 to my current weight I just have to keep pushing myself along and it will come off so my first mini goal is the 19lbs weight watchers set for my 10% I can do it
  • I just got off the phone with my cheering section i think my mom and i were both feeling a bit down. i made a signature those are so neat i think it will help with visulaizing the weight loss
  • Hey, that's a great one! And look how far you've come so far! Past the halfway point!!! I'm jealous! you go girl!
  • You're doing so weel, huntersmommy! You weighed 278! You've lost SO much, already!

You're getting there - and you're doing fantastic. It gets so hard sometimes, because the scale doesn't move as fast as we'd like it to. I personally get discouraged when it doesn't go as fast as I want it to.

I'm so impressed with your excercise/love of veggies! You've got it goin' on!