More Sharing Pics Thread

• There was athread a couple weeks ago where we just posted fun pics. I thought we might do it again (because I have a picture to share finally!).
  • This is the Cute Boyfriend and I at a costume party. The theme of the party was sexual deviance. Lots of silly bondage costumes, catholic school girls, etc. We decided to go as the Scotsman and his Sheep. I'm the sheep of course. And yes, that's a wig but the boobs are real!

• LOL CUTE and VERY Creative!!
  • This is my daughter with her boyfriend. They just bought a house. The baby in my avatar is their son. Phoenix (my 1st grandchild)

• I have to work on the other pictures (My son and myself) as soon as I get them right I'll post them.
  • Awww how cute! I love the creative costumes and such sweet couples! I'll add something... here's my Boston Terrier, Rosie. The expression on her face is priceless! I hope it's good for a laugh.

• Jessica ~ Rarrrhhhh! You WORK that platinum wig, girl!

Mez ~ Wow, your daughter is so beautiful!! I'm sure she got her mother's beauty.....

Venus in Mourning ~ Oh. My. God. My heart is just BURSTING with love for little Rosie!!! Man. How do you not just EAT her?? Alright -- gotta go maul my own precious little puppy now......poor guy won't even know what will hit him when I lay a Rosie-inspired love bomb on him! (But then he gets that love every day of his princely little life.....) Seriously, Rosie is to DIE for!
  • Mez--I agree that your daughter is gorgeous.

GJ--I'm loving the outfit.

Venus-- Such a cute dog.
  • Now THAT is inspired costuming, Goddess J! Right up there with Dawnyal's Flintstone family (albeit a little less innocent)

Your daughter really is a beauty, Mez.

That picture of Rosie is priceless, Venus!
  • Funny picture GJ!
  • What great pictures!!! I shared a recent photo of Jacob in the Yadda Yadda thread... http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...7&postcount=26
  • GJ, you are *such* a hottie!
  • Jessica, I LOVE it!! How cute and imaginative, and oh so naughty!

Mez, your daughter is stunning, thanks for sharing the beautiful pic!

Venus; awwwww, what a cutie-pie Rosie is!!

And Sandi, well, you already know my thoughts on sweet little Jacob. I could just eat him up!

Great pics guys, keep em coming!

Beverly
  • Quote: This is the Cute Boyfriend and I at a costume party. The theme of the party was sexual deviance. Lots of silly bondage costumes, catholic school girls, etc. We decided to go as the Scotsman and his Sheep. I'm the sheep of course. And yes, that's a wig but the boobs are real!
    That is hilarious!! NOt to mention, creative and down right CUTE! Scotsman and his Sheep!! You're killing me here!