Weekly Exercise Log 8/29 - 9/4

You're on Page 2 of 3
Go to
  • Oh oh oh WEDS only 10 mins of cardio and 30 mins of upper body.. AT LEAST I MADE IT THERE!! WHEW!
  • WEDNESDAY: 30 min walk (and chasing the dumb cat trying to get her in).
  • Tuesday-90 minutes bike
  • Wednesday: 110 min cleaning, 45 min shopping...tryin to get a walk in here too
  • *With forced effort, Amanda raises her head from the crook of her arm and looks around the meadow only to discover she's alone. Normally she would have done something productive by now, but unfortunately not today. Amanda ponders the idea of a midnight trot, but reconsiders when she remembers how early her offspring will awaken in the morning. Suddenly, somewhere close-by, she hears a growling. Terrified, she looks around quickly...heart racing, when she realizes it was only her own empty stomach. Another day of not enough food has angered her tummy, and it's out for revenge. If she doesn't get right to bed she's bound to start grazing...AHHHHHHHH!*

Okay, night-night gals...pleasant dreams,
    Amanda
  • Wednesday: 30 min bike
    30 min elliptical
    30 min weights
  • Thursday: 60 min walk
  • hmm... cleaning the office form top to bottom?? nope not good enough will update more later..
  • Thursday: 16 min walk, 10 min pilates, 22 min yoga

fyi, amanda you make my day sometimes LMAO...such a similar sense of humor
  • ugh - have not been keeping up - but have been excersizing
    i think ileft off on wed - swam for an hour
    thursday - cycling (spinning class) - and surprisingly not completely filled with 18 skinny year olds - so I may sign up this semester for gym classes (this one was free)
    today - circuit training back with my trainer. 1 hour
  • Friday: 45 min walk
    Saturday: 45 min walk
  • ran 5-k race in 25:34!! new record for me PLUS i got a trophy
  • 30 min cardio - 40 min upper body and abs
  • Thursday: none, worked 12 hours

Friday: 45 min muscletone class (ouch!)
    15 min elliptical
  • Saturday-90 minutes bike