Thoughts and prayers to those in Louisiana, Missipppi, and Alabama

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Just sending out some love to all of you forced to evacuate to get out of Katrina's way!

I'm sure you're not online right now -- -- but I'm thinking of you and hoping you and yours are ok. We're thinking of you.
  • We're praying for all of you, too! Please stay safe and check in when you can so we don't worry about you.

~ Marylyn
  • I'm not evacuating or anything, but my exercise sure is going to be hampered by all of the rain.
  • Thinking of you all and praying for you ~ hoping you and your families are ok.
  • I just found out about this storm.
    It's unbelievable.
    I'm sending all my prayers and positive thoughts out to all of you and hoping with all of my heart that no lives are lost in this monster.
    And yes...PLEASE check in as soon as you can, so that we can rest a little easier.

Be Safe Everyone,
    xoxoxoxo
    Linda
  • Warmest thoughts for all of you that you, your family and friends are all safe and sound during the storm.
  • WHo do we have from these areas??? Anyone know?
  • My thoughs are with everyone. I can't imagine that sort of devastation, it's overwhelming just thinking about it I can't imagine living through it.

~Dee
  • Sandi.. I'm not sure who we have that lives in these areas.

I'm hoping that the rest of the world will step up and help out soon - The US is always there for everyone else.

The siuation is going to get worse before better. I don't think what we see on tv does it justice of how bad it really is.

Thanks Sarah for starting this thread - you really are a loving, caring person
  • It just seems to get worse the more you do see on TV. I hope they get some relief soon.
  • I'm just speechless, my prayers go out to them.
  • Thanks for all your prayers. I have a brother in Decatur, Mississippi. I finally got word that he and his family are fine. They only suffered minor damages. He had several trees up-rooted from his land. He said the rain was coming down so hard and so much stuff was blowing around you couldn't see anything. It was like a white-out. I'm so glad he's okay!!!!!
    janicej
  • Hugs thoughts and prayers
  • I feel terrible for all of those people! Everytime I watch the news I want to cry. I definately will not complain about rain anymore. God bless them and keep them safe.
  • The storm may be over, but the devastation it left makes this a long-term event. It could happen to any of us ~ let's help in the same manner we'd want people to help us.

American Red Cross, 800-HELP NOW (435-7669)

Canadian Red Cross, www.redcross.ca. Tel: (613) 740-1900

Operation Blessing, 800-436-6348.