Pookie Progress photo

• Pookie! You're just a TINY little thing! And so lovely.

Congratulations on your wonderful progress.
  • Wow, you look great! Congratulations!
  • WHOAAAAAAAAH LADY !!! where did you go?
    You look B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L !!

Pookie there's one thing I'm glad you didn't lose, and thats your beautiful smile, really, you are soooo pretty. Hugs & Kisses to you.

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!
  • my goodness!!!!!
    you are TINY!!!!! no way do you weigh 200 pounds!!! your scale must be lying to you!!!

seriously - you are gorgeous. gorgeous. gorgeous.
  • Pookie!!!!! You are GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! You are so little!!!!!!! Way to go girlie!

About posting pictures, you need to resize them, to about a height of 400 or 500 pixels tall, then you have to use a hosting place like Walagata (they have free space available). Upload them to that site, copy the link that has [IMG] before and after it, and paste it into your post. It's easy. I'd post them for you, but I'm leaving for a week to go on vacation.
  • POOKIE You look positively radiant!! Keep up the great work!!
  • Pook -- 6' 4" guys are the perfect slenderizing accessory, aren't they? See, I have one too!!

http://groups.msn.com/3FCLadiesWhoLi...to&PhotoID=197
  • You look wonderful - keep it up
  • Pookie, Pookie, Pookie! Can I just say WOW! You are lovely, I hope you know that. Thank you for sharing the pic!

Beverly
  • OMG Pookie you are gorgeous. You are really doing great. Thanks for sharing your new pic.
  • Pookie - You look FABULOUS.......AND SO PRETTY AND SMALL....
    I looked before I read your post and I thought "Hum....she's got a young one".......lol
    He is very handsome, must run in the family....
  • You just look lovely, Pookie!
  • How did I miss this?!?

Pookie, you look beautiful and absolutely, positively radiant. I've been following your progress, and you're honestly like some kind of blooming flower! You were lovely before, but now you have the confidence to match.

Wowee! Congrats!