Scale-O-Holic!!!

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • LMAO...ugh...the craziness we put upon ourselves
  • I am in the obsessed scale club too. My husband hates it because he thinks its going to make me eat too little or exercise too much and I will end up hurting myself. But I just can't resist weighing myself if I go past it.
  • *LMAO* I agree. It's so nice to know that we're not alone in our crazy scale obsessions!
  • i don't have a scale not only for my own reasons (I don't weigh myself...see previous post) but also because my 130 lb boyfriend would weigh himself constantly like most of you...and no he's not anorexic...he just fears getting too small LOL
  • Super speedy metabolism's are wasted on skinny guys LOL!

Amanda
  • I know!!!!!!!!
  • Amen to that! My bf is so thin, when he sucks in you can sort of see his spine through his stomach, and his hip and shoulder bones are always sticking out! it's actually kind of sick =x. I really don't want to be THAT thin.

I am also a scale-o-holic, and it's all YOUR fault! I didn't even own a scale until I joined these boards... unfortunitely, my scale and I are having problems, because it won't budge past 200.. or going a little above (which REALLY makes me mad) *sigh* Oh well...
  • bummer