50 or more pounds #66

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • Good Monday Morning, ladies!

Jan - Where are you and dh off to this time! Hope its someplace fun! You guys plan the best trips. What day are you scheduled for your surgery?

Carol - Am waiting along with everyone else to hear about the results of your test this morning. Let us know. You are still in my thoughts and prayers.

Beth - Guess you and your dh are on your way to Arizona right now. I am so jealous. I just LOVE that part of the country. Have a wonderful time and lots of starry skies.

Saara - Where the heck are you? Let us know about your plans and when you are actually leaving for the States.

Got to scoot right now. Hi to Joyce, Linda, Janet, Kendra, Rebecca, Patti, Liz & anyone else I may have missed. I will try to get back in later. Still have not verbally accepted the new job - but I think that I have mentally accepted it. But I will not turn in my notice here until I have talked with the new guys one more time. Would like to delay starting new job until 7-9. That would let me give 2 weeks notice here and have a week for vacation in between. Guess I will just play out the hand and see what happens. *Talk* with you later.
  • Guess it is time for #67, come on over