Happy Birthday Swimgirl?

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Hey folks! Swimgirl hasn't entered her birthday on the appropriate thread, but secret sources have led me to believe she's celebrating a birthday today! Ahhh, sneaky little Swimgirl, did you really think you could slip that one by your buddies in the 100lb. club? NO WAY!

Here's a big birthday wish going out to our coffee-loving, balmy west coast resident goddess of retail, "Canadian" Aimee (or should I say "Aimee the Good" in comparison to her American counterpart)

Best wishes to she who bears a resemblence to Liv Tyler and whose unsmiling avatar masks the fact that she has a wicked sense of humour, a tender heart and a gentle soul. Have a great birthday weekend filled with and ~ may the coming year bring all that you wish for and more!
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY WOMAN! I hope all your birthday wishes come true - you sneaky thing. Tell us what you did for your special day!
  • Awww, thanks!! I am having a pretty good birthday! I woke up at the CRACK of dawn, and spent 4 hours in the salon getting my hair done, and my nails done, it was extremely extravagant... and completely lovely! After which I went to see my friend at her work, got many compliments (my fav!), and off to greyhound to pick up presents from my mother. I am addicted to birthdays, and so far I am NOT disappointed! My brother arrives later, and we will go to my favorite Szechaun restaurant in Vancouver... ah birthdays are the best!!

Jill - you are my new best friend, Liv Tyler is GREAT looking, and I'll take any comparisons to her! How is it possible that you are so sweet and insightful?!?!

Jessica - all my birthday wishes always come true... I am totally spoiled rotten

-Aimee
  • happy birthday aimee!
  • Happy, happy birthday Aimee

glad you're having an awesome day!!

xoxoxox
    Linda
  • Happy birthday. Hope your having lots of fun and have some Szechaun Beef for me. YUMMM Ok I'm done drooling now.
  • Happy Birthday! Sound like you are having a fabulous time!
  • Happy Birthday Aimee !!
  • Happy Birthday Aimee ~ sorry to be late ~ hope you had a wonderful day!!
  • Happy Birthday Aimee! I love that your name is so awesome!!! I hope you have a wonderful day & that this coming year is your best yet!

-American "bad" Aimee
  • Happy Birthday!!!!!!!
  • Happy Birthday Aimee!
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Sounds like it was a great one!

I totally agree about Liv Tyler - you DO look like her!
  • Happy Birthday Aimee!! They're right, you do look like Liv Tyler! I didn't realize it until just now. Wow, not too shabby, wouldn't mind lookin like her myself! I hope you have a wonderful day of pampering and are treated like a princess, as you so rightly deserve!

Beverly

P.S. Can I have another b-day so Jilly can write some more beautiful, thoughtful, witty comments about me too?? I absolutely LOVE the little biographies you create for each of the lucky b-day girls (and boys)!
  • Happy Birthday! I hope you had a wonderful day!

~Dee