Someone Let Buddy Up And Become The Biggest Loser Ever

• Hello Ive Posted Here Befor Im Trying To Find A Buddy But Cant Seem To Find Onei Want Togetherwith Someone And Lose Weightim So Tired Of Looking At All These Skinny People And Not Being Able To Be One I Tried A 1000 Times To Lose Weight But I Always Stop Because I Cant Stay Motivated But Im 23 Years Old And I Just Finished School To Become A Real Estate Agent And I Want To Be Confindent In My Job And Feel Good Doing And In Order To Do That I Must Lose Weight So Some Please Respond And Buddy Up With Me Im A Great Motivator To Others We Can Talk On The Phone And Instant Message Eatchother I Would Love To Have A Buddy So Hey If Your Out There And Feel Like I Do Then Respond
  • Hi Dyintobethin well Iam in need of some too You sound alot like me. I have tried dieting several times the last time I lost 50 pounds and now I have gained back 20 of that.So I get started the day goes good and then about 3:00 when the kids get hom from school I find myself eating something and telling my self I shouldnt of ate that what is wrong with me. So I go into like a depressed mode that I have did this I miles of well continue I have already ruined the diet.I weigh in at 250 right now and I dont have alot of clothes to fit me any more so I have to do something.I think I will be starting on Sunday That way I can get some stuff togeather in the two days. I have a few ideas that might help. If you would like to be a friend let me know.

Butterfly50
  • thank you for replying i can tell that me and you have a lot in common and i would love to be your diet buddy