Totally OT: Blog help

• Okay all you successful bloggers. I am a self-described computer ...um .... the word IDIOT comes to mind. can any of you tell me how to put a picture at the top of my blog (blogger.com) and also how to add a section where I record my weightloss?
  • I've not used Blogger in a long time...You'll have to edit your main template, I do know that. Once you're logged in and have your Dashboard, click the Template tab. You'll have to have your graphic hosted somewhere online and put in a link to the graphic in your template. I'm terrible with tables and just know basic HTML.

They have some template-related Q&A here: http://help.blogger.com/bin/topic.py?topic=22

Hope that helps!
    Kimberley
  • Oh, and for the section for weight loss, what are you wanting on it? A photo gallery, a chart -- ? Do you have any web hosting available through your ISP? If so, you could set up a page there, and link to it from your Blogger sidebar.

Do you have Blogger Pro, which includes image hosting at their location?
  • Oh my. This is going to be tougher than I thought because as I reead your response, all I could hear were Charlie Brown's parents: Waa wa wa waa wa wa. I can see I have more learning to do. Thanks for your advice. Now off to look all those things up.
  • LOL!! I can hear it!

You can do it -- and if you can't, many bloggers are a pretty helpful bunch and might help you pop that picture into your header. If I knew more about tables and Blogger's template quirks, I'd be happy to help.