SBD Cereal Bars on LAWL?

• Hi,

I am so excited about this site, since th only interaction I seem to have is with the LAWL counselors!! I've gotten some great tips from this site, so thanks guys! I have a quick question, I bought the South Beach Cereal Bars and now I am not sure how to count them! Any ideas anyone has is most appreciated!! Thanks!

here's the info:
    protein:10G
    carbs:15G
    fat: 5G
  • I use them to replace the LA Lites. They have less calories, less carbs and more protein They don't taste as good, but sure do work for the sweet tooth!
  • There are two kinds of SBD bars just so the newbies know-there are the cereal bars that are around 140 calories, and there are the meal replacement bars which are around 200-220.
  • If you are talking about the 140 calorie bars, the you could use them to replace a lite or you could them as a fruit and a starch.
  • I would not recommend using them to replace a fruit and a starch. I actually would not recommend replacing your fruits and veggies with ANYTHING. They contain too many nutrients to be replaced with a processed bar. I think replacing them for a Lite is the best way to use them.