Master Cleanse

• Has anyone heard of this?? Its supposed to clean out your digestive track, and possibly heal ailments. O_O--got my attention. My firend mentioned it to me lastnight...Her and her fiancee were both going to start it up in a few weeks, and wanted me to participate (ermmmm) with them.

Anyways, I decided to GOOGLE it and found one womans journal:
    http://yestheyrefake.net/lemonade_di...se_journal.htm

Although I have to say, I think she might have some psychological problems (im not going further than that), but she wrote some pretty honest, and good stuff. :P
  • Your digestive tract does not need "cleaning out" unless you have a medical problem that should be tended to by a doctor. This is bunk. Bunk bunk bunk bunk.
  • i read that journal and well, that's just about the most disgusting thing ever. maybe they could call it the "hope you like hanging out in your bathroom diet." also sucks that she gained 15 pounds afterward.
  • I've read worse "cleansings" than that one. I don't have any opinon on them as far as if they hep you healthwise, but I know the weight will come off...and then come back on and bring some friends. My friend did one a lil while back, lost 8 pounds in five days...then gained it back with a few extra.