~August 11th, 2005~

• Hello ladies -

Just thought I'd stop in and say hello and let you all know that I've started a thread in the SUPPORT forum. It's called SMOKING WEIGHTERS and will hopefully get some of us who are smokers and trying to quit AND lose weight OR maintain...whatever...to stick together and help eachother quit this disgusting habit. I for one, enjoy smoking but I do NOT enjoy what it is doing to me and I know it CAN AND WILL kill me if I don't stop. SO!!!!! THAT'S THAT!
    I hope you're all having a great day and PLEAAASSEE.....would you guys get back in here.......ELAINE, BRENDA, SETINA, TARA, FREDDIE and thanks to the NEWEST MEMBERS who have been helping to keep this NIGHT OWLS site going. Hope to see you all soon.
    Fondly,
  • I'm back. This is supposed to be my "slow" time at work, but it's actually busier than normal. And then the boards were down, and then.. and then... well, so much for the past, because I'm here now!
  • Hi Elaine - Glad!!!! you're back. Sure did miss you. I suppose I'll be posting from work every now and then as well since I'll be on a computer most of the day. Soooooo, cya soon