I'm not going to weigh this week b/c of TOM

• If I can possibly stand it, I am not going to get on the scale this week. I don't want to be disappointed. My TOM should be in full swing by then so I think I will just skip a week. I am so pleased with how it is going so far and I don't want to get discouraged.
  • Good idea.
  • Yepper...I'm with you guys, that's what I do.

HA...Last time I walked right by the scale and stuck my tongue out at it
  • i know what you mean, im not either
  • Rofl...Val I know what you mean!!!
    I think that's a spectacular idea!!! I didn't weigh one week because I was getting so obsessed with the scale and want to instead concentrate on how I am feeling and even what I am looking like!!!
    Smart smart smart!!!!
  • I wish I had done the same thing. I decided that I was going to weigh myself "come or high water"! Needless to say, I was disappointed. It was only 1 pound, but I know I should have lost more since last week. It's taking all my self control to stay OP today, but my lunch and snacks were already packed for the day, so that was a step in the right direction. Next month, I'll know better!
  • Don't feel so bad. After messing up this weekend, I figured that I needed a reality check. So, I stepped on it anyways today. No loss, no gain. I was kind of hoping that I had lost some. Oh, well. I'm still very thrilled in the way my clothes are fitting and I will keep that in mind.

Good luck staying OP today!! Good thing you planned ahead