Frustration!

• So it's a great thing that I have managed to cut 9 pounds...but now I've got a whole new problem! I'm in between sizes...if I wear the bigger size I look frumpy because they're falling off, even with a belt, and if I wear the smaller size it looks like I'm trying to turn my legs into sausages . I'm hoping another 6 or 7 pounds will make a difference...but man, this losing weight thing sure is complicated.
  • {{{{CA85}}}} You're Back! Wherecha go??
    That's the great thing about buying things with stretchy backs.. .. I'm into my 16s but I still look like
    I think BeachGal did a whole thread on the clothing issue.. She would Know for sure!...But isn't it a wondeful problem to have?
  • I know what you are going through CA. I am having the same problem right now. The size I was wearing is way to big but the next size smaller is tighter than I like to wear.

What's a girl to do . . . . . . . . . . go naked.
  • NEKKID AS jAY BIRRRRRDSSSSSS!!! SINGING BORN FREE...AS FREE AS THE WIND BLOWS!!!!

I like that idea..hee hee
  • hee hee....nekkid....no tan lines!
  • I like you guys! I'm with ya.
    Hey, I've always liked the stretchy pants that you can get away with being a little tight with a long shirt over it.
  • I WISH I could wear those stretchy pants...tree stumps in tights is just not a pretty sight
  • LOl...ya'll kill me..I love to sit at my desk and truly laugh out loud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!