Wildly Core Wednesday, August 3, 2005

• B: animal crackers (3 pts)
    S: banana
    L: turkey sandwich (2 pts), salad, fruit cup
    S: soy cheese and crackers (2 pts)
    D:fazoli's pizza, breadsticks, and 1/2 chocolate chip cookie
  • Breakfast: Shredded Wheat and Bran with skim; 15 Ranier Cherries (thanks, Sandra!)

Lunch: FF Feta Cheese eggbeater omelet

Snack: Chocolate Banana smoothie

Dinner: Turkey burger on bun (points) and salad with FF honey dijon dressing

Snack at Ballgame: Large iced decaf with 1 light cream (points) and splenda; dry roasted edamame
  • Breakfast: banana and almonds, and a bottle of water
    Snack: SF jello and light string cheese
    Lunch: hopefully salad and a baked potato -- I brought dressing, FF sour cream and FF cheddar
    Snack: swiss cheese slice and some Triscuits (these things are soooo good! I got the Rosemary and Olive Oil variety)
    Dinner: ???

I've already had one bottle of water and have two more waiting. My goal for today is at least 5.
  • b: shredded wheat & bran, banana, milk
    s: (if needed) pear
    l: taco salad, watermelon, milk
    s: banana (and ONLY a banana!)
    d: lasagna, green beans, milk

s: popcorn?

Angela
  • Breakfast: instant apple cinammon oatmeal, decaf w/cream

Lunch: 1 broiled burger, green peas, potatoes w/onions/mushrooms in pam
    cut up watermelon!

Snack: banana and/or yogurt

Dinner: balsamic chicken, w/brocolli or corn on the cob and couscous?

snack:?? baby carrots/veggies and dip if hungry

I REALLY NEED to get into that water thing today!

Frouf
  • B - oatmeal
    coffee
    L - salad
    McDonalds cheeseburger because............I wanted it??
    D - ???

Lisa
  • b--homemade granola cereal, ff milk, splenda, fresh peach slices, fresh blueberries and cherries (do you think i have gas?)
    l--core--pones cooked in 1 teaspoon olive oil, ww pasta salad/salmon, peach slices
    s--smoothie made with frozen banana, fresh banana, ff milk, sf/ff vanilla pudding mix, splenda
    d--pinto beans, corn, hamburger patty/ketchup (don't want to run out of gas)
  • Breakfast - I have got to get better at breakfast! Nothing
    Lunch - 1/2 pita with taco meat, ff refried beans, lettuce, tomato, black olives & rf cheese
    Supper - chicken fingers marinated in FF buttermilk & rolled in cornmeal, baked potato wedges, green beans
    Snack - watermelon or pudding or popcorn depending on what I have a taste for.