Michael Thurmond 6-wk Body Makeover

• What's the scoop on this infomercial? Is it lo-carb or what?

Thanks,
    Pam
  • I just purchased the Makeover - I sure hope it's
    good - I have no idea what eating plan it is,
    but I've made the promise to myself to
    realllllly stick with it and have it work. WW
    was getting so boring and the only thing you
    always spoke about and thought about was food,
    food, food - recipes, etc. I need a complete
    program.
    I'll let you know how I do on it.
  • I cancelled it - it's back ordered for 6 weeks
    I paid the full price ($170.00) 2 weeks ago to have it delivered within 5 business days - it never came - when I called to find out - they said it's back ordered for at least 6 weeks. Nice of them to tell me - anyway I cancelled it, with no problem (hope it doesn't appear on my credit card) . I must say their customer service dept. was much more accessable then other infomercials - especially Richard Simmons - where you have to make a long distance phone call to NY and be put on hold for 1/2 hour. I will look into lower-carbing next.
  • If you are looking for a complete program, check out Body for Life. It includes a nutritional and exercise compoment. No special foods have to be bought. the $10 book is all you need to get started (check it out of the library for free) , or you can check out different sites (look at the sites listed under the thread for Body for Life (here under diet plans). You will need some dumbbells but they can be purchased at garage sales,etc. Certainly, you won't have to spend $170.
    I'm in week 6 of BFL and am already losing body fat and gaining tone. MrsJim and Susanje have ben great inspirations on that thread.~~Sil
  • Thanks Sil - I will check out Fit for Life
    Sounds like a great idea - especially saving
    $160 bucks !
  • Thanks Sil - I will check out Body for Life
    Sounds like a great idea - especially saving
    $160 bucks !