Buddy needed

• [FONT=Lucida Console][SIZE=7]
    I have been from the boards since the first of the year. I am 54 years old and can't believe it but here I am on the north side of 200 again.

I started the Atkins diet in February of 2002. I lost 60 pounds. It went from being a diet to a way of life. I never felt better!

Sometime last year I started eating carbs...a little here ...a little there! I have now managed to gain 24 pounds.

It feels like it it going to be a rough journey and I would love a 'buddy'.
  • Back on Track!?
    Hi, I'm new here as of today. I'm on the South Beach Diet on day 4 of Plan I. I have a dear friend that lost a lot of weight on the Atkins diet plan, but it just isn't one I think I could follow. The Southe Beach Diet is more my speed - so far, and I think it's sensible and shows me good eating habits for life. Have you tried it?
    Sheree'
  • Re
    I am on day 6 on the Adkin's diet.I weighed this morning 7 pounds lighter than last Thurs. Is that normal? I mean everyone says look for a big loss the first week due to water weight but 7 pounds in 5 days?? I still have 2 days for it to be a solid week. Speaking of which I need to edit my signature. I have a lot more than 24 pounds to lose though. How long did it take you to lose 60?? Hope to hear from you soon.
    Jamie
  • Great!
    Wow, that loss is fantastic! I hope I am as lucky with S.B. plan.
    I want to lose 20 lbs. Keep up the good work!
    Sheree'