Weigh Ins August 1-August 7

• Good luck, sistas!
  • You are so good at getting us started. I am amazed with all you are going through that you can do this. Way to go girl! I am down one pound this week my inclination was to say only one pound but I caught myself. One pound= think of what four sticks of butter looks like and makes that one pound pretty dang exciting! Hang tough sistas
  • Congrats, Luflic!! You're right--thinking of it as a pound of butter makes it seem a whole lot more significant. Congratulations!
  • Another thing about the pound. . .think of how frustrating it is to see a gain of the same amount and yet how easy it is to gain that pound. Much harder to get it off, and you did!
  • Down .8 today! YAY! I thought I would be up since I had a binge this weekend while on the houseboats. I'm excited!
  • well for not exercising much this week (one day!) I'm down 2.8 lbs I stayed OP for the week woohoo!!

I didn't think I'd loose anything, and was prepared to be ok with that, since I didn't exercise. But I really tried to watch my points (after blowing sunday!), and stayed in my range. I was worried that I wasn't going to make my goal of 10lbs by Aug 10th, but I'm only 3 lbs away!!

~Liz
  • Congrats Liz!! How exciting!
  • YIPPEEEEEEEE! I made my first Mini Goal!!!!
    Now I need to figure out my next one today!
    I was so excited to add another cheerleader on my signiature and also lowered my BMI again!!!!

I'm so excited I need to go pee!
  • Yay everybody! I kissed the 250s goodbye today AND got my 10-pound ribbon. I'm down 3.6 pounds this week for a 13-pound total loss! God, I needed a good week! My next Kiss Em Goodbye goal is 239. Byt my big goal is to have less that 100 pounds to lose, which is 5 pounds away! My own personal version of "one-derland." Congratulations to everyone! Do we have a total for the week yet?
  • Congrats maggie and izzy!!

http://www.forumeye.it/invision/html...ons/woohoo.gif
  • Hey ladies!! REALLY fun news!

I lost that 1.5 pounds I wanted to lose! I was able to tell my parents that I'm 10 pounds lighter! Woohoo!! I haven't made it to One-derland yet, but maybe next week.

Congrats Maggie and Izzy for having a great week!!

~Amanda
  • YAY, SISTAS!!!! GREAT JOB THIS WEEK!!!

WTG on reaching that goal, AMANDA!!!!! That had to feel so nice!!!
    MAGGIE! Awesome Job!!! I am so proud of you!
    LISA-Great Job!!! Reaching that goal has to feel soooo good!
    Fabulous Job, LIZZY!!!
    JILL-That's Great, you must have done better than you thought!!!
    LUFLIC-Yes a pound of butter seems so much more significant than trying to envision a pound loss. Great Job!!!!

Lori-How much did you lose this week? So Far we'v elost a total of 9.7 pounds this weeka s a group, but I can't remember exactly where you were before your weigh in. Maybe you can add it to our total and let us know?

I stayed the same this week, and I am positive I will have a gain when I weigh in on the 9th. But I am still here, I am getting back on track and I am PROUD of ALL of you and ALL of US!
  • Hiya girls-

Well, Misty, I want to be included in the total loss this week, but I missed WI because I was at the hospital ALL DAY on Saturday- duh, should have just weighed from there, eh? I'm sure you can understand that I wasn't thinking about weighing in at the time.

Anyway, though, just to be accounted for, I just weighed myself here at my brother's house and his scale says 193.5 today- I don't think I'll move the armadillo, and I don't know how accurate that number is, but lets fly with that number for now.

Don't forget, I SAW the number 189 show up one morning last week on my home scale, so I know it is coming, it will happen, blah blah blah, I promise I'm still pumped about losing weight!!!!!

L
  • OOPS Sorry Lori I meant Lisa...It was WAY too early this Morning. Sooooo Sorry! I did that on another other post too but I caught myself and fixed it. I completley understand how your mind was not on weighing in!!
  • My total loss for last week was 2 pounds