Taking the Bull by the Horns!

• Just thought I'd put this out into cyberspace. Following Ms. Pooky-Dooky-Doo's Lead, I joined Weight Watchers yesterday. I've been sitting at minus 80 pounds for quite awhile now and it's time to get the weightloss ball rolling and get the rest off!

I sat down and read all the WW info, dutifully tracked my food and planned my meals today. Gee whiz, I think I know why I'm stuck. Did you all know you can't consume massive amounts of crap (okay, maybe not massive, but too much) and lose weight? I hope this accountability dealio is what helps me kick it up a notch and lose the rest of my jiggly self.

Dang, I think this shows me once and for all that WLS is not the magic pill I wish it was (but intellectually knew it wasn't). That being said, I wouldn't change a thing! I love my band and the way I feel now although sometimes I wish I could pull an "I Dream of Jeannie", blink my eyes and be done with it. Abra Cadabra, Alla Kazam, thin!

Yours Weight-Watchingly,
    Chickadee
  • I've never been a part of weight watcher, but I've heard some great things about it. Hope it goes well for you
  • Congrats on the decision Chick