Time Capsule

• Sistas, I have been thinking of something that would involve a bit of effort but I think it would be fun and worth it. What if we compiled a little "book" of "before" pictures and then a year from now, checked back on everyone and updated the book with after or during pictures? I realize it could be done online, but it would take away some of the authenticity and mystery of it. I think I would work harder knowing that there would be a "reunion" of original members in a year and that they would have something to compare me to. Also, we and our families and such see us every day so the changes never seem as drastic as they are. What do you ladies think?
  • I think it's a cute idea. It'd have to be a online thing though for so many people so spread out to be able to do it. We could create an online ablum on here...I think there is a way but not sure how.
  • I think this sounds very cool. Great idea!
  • I like it too!!

~Liz
  • Here's a link for the photo gallery

http://www.3fatchicks.com/member-gallery/
  • Thank you, M! You're an awesome moderator. You've been such a great help in getting us all set up. Can we have a "forum specific" area to post our photos in?
  • I'll see what I can do!