Motivating Monday Menu, July 25, 2005

• Here's to fabulous a fabulous core Monday for us all!

B: oatmeal and banana
    L: spring mix salad, chicken, fruit cup
    S: carrots w/ff veggie dip
    D: italian chicken (cooked in crockpot), sauteed squash and zucchini, couscous
    S: Edy's Light ice cream (4 pts)
    S: popcorn

X: 2 mile walk with DH and DP (takes about 45 mins, to make up for not exercising yesterday )

WPAS used this week: 17
  • Breakfast: Shredded Wheat and Bran with skim and fresh blueberries

Lunch: Mixed field greens salad with grilled chicken, avocado, hard boiled egg, tomato, cucumber, red onion, and FF honey dijon

Snack: Handful of fresh cherries

Dinner: Cornmeal chicken, 1/2 baked potato, corn on the cob

Snack: Hot tea with skim milk and splenda; maybe a natural ovens cookie (points)
  • Breakfast: milk, banana, 4 oz. cup of FF Yoplait yogurt (peach)

Lunch: soup (chicken, rotel, corn, black beans), SF/FF cheesecake pudding with strawberries

Snack: WW carrot cake, 94% FF popcorn (mini-bag), Crystal Lite lemonade

Dinner: grilled chicken, broccoli, milk
  • Where is everyone today??
  • B - oatmeal w/skim milk
    banana

L - salad w/leftover cola chicken
    S - tapioca (oops!)

D - Core stuffed peppers

S - ???
    Lisa
  • B - 1 overeasy egg w/grits
    L - Red Lobster House Salad with 1000 on side (fork dips), 1/2 bisquit (pts), crab legs with roasted veggies.
    Sn - sf/ff vanilla pudding w/banana & pineapple
    S - cereal? popcorn? not really hungry.
  • even later than usual-----but i'm here!

b--puffed rice, homemade granola, splenda, ff milk
    l--cracker barrel--grilled catfish fillets, green beans, carrots, ketchup
    s--1 pt blue bunny bar, 3 pt luna bar
    d--cornpones (2), lo chicken fajitas, rf beans, bell pepper/onion, homemade guacamole
    s--ranier cherries
  • Do the luna bars taste good? I've been reluctant to try any of these bars because I'm afraid they'll taste icky.
  • I am such a chow-hound!
  • vickie, i think the luna bars taste good. i have to tell you, though, that i am afraid that eating them and other higher carb foods have caused me to go back into maintaining and not losing. my thinking is maybe 1 a week as a treat. i overdid carbs this week and will prob have a gain. my metabolism is very low.
  • Thanks, Sandra. Maybe I better not get started on them since mine is slow too. I thought they might be good for an emergency.