Thursday Goals for 7/24 - 7/30

• We had such success with the first Goals thread. Let's do another week, what do you say!
    Some post goals for the whole week. Some like to post a goal each day.
    Do whatever seems best for you.
    We'd love more people to join us here.
    Tina
  • I will start us off.
    Monday---
    I'm going to count every point I eat and only eat 20 pts.
    Hopefully, I won't starve. (Silly me.)
  • I like the weekly goals.

1. I'm going to keep drinking my water. I have to write that or I will grab a diet dr. pepper.

2. Not over eat when I go out to eat with a girlfriend.
  • I have been on weight watcher's diet for one week but have not lost any weight. How long is it before you start losing? I am desperate. I am exercising!!!!!
  • ardiemay,
    Are you eating all your points each day? That's very important. Also, be sure to drink water. Diet drinks don't count toward your water intake and they cause water retention.
    How much exercising are you doing?
    Make some of the 0 pt. veggie soup and have it for lunch. When I need a jump-start, I eat it for lunch almost every day for a week.
    Hopefully, I've helped some.
    Feel free to post here.
    Tina
  • Tuesday & Wednesday------
    You see I'm doing 2 days this time.
    Maybe I can get in all my water that way.
    I just got a new Kitchenaid blender. It makes great crushed ice. Last night, I bought some limes to go in my water with crushed ice. Sounds so good I think I'll go fix some right now.
  • Goal for Tuesday:
    Stay OP. This is big, since I haven't done it since.....::blushes....never mind....
  • Not over eat due to stress!!!!!! I think that will be my goal for this week.
  • My goals are to keep drinking the water and now that the stress test is over, get back to walking and basically just getting some exercise.
  • My goal for Saturday was to drink more water.
    So far, and it's almost night, I've done a pretty good job.

• We have a new thread for goals.