So Proud of myself! (Exceeded Exercise Goal!)

• This was my 3rd week of "dieting" and really my first week where my goal was really to exercise! My goal was 30 minutes a day 4 days this week! I exceeded that insanely!!

Sunday: Walked the dog for 2 miles
    Monday: Went to the gym (first time since joining!) and exercised for 30 minutes!
    Tuesday: Walked the dog for 2 miles
    Wednesday: Walked the dog for 1 mile
    Thurdsday: 1 hour Cardio @ gym
    Friday: 1 hour Cardio @ gym
    Saturday: 90 minutes Cardio @ gym

Looking at this I am so excited for myself! 3 weeks ago you couldn't pay me to walk the dog! (I made my husband do it, and when I had to I threw a hissy fit the whole way!)

Today during my workout, I stepped it up a speed on the treadmill (I did 30 elliptical/30 treadmill/30 bike) from 3 mph to 3.5 mph!! Maybe next week I'll try to jog!! Also, on the bike I've been going 6 miles in a 30 minute time period, today I did 7!!

I went to the gym today thinking "I'll take it easy, it's Saturday!" and after my first 30, I thought... "hmm... I could really keep going!" and so I did... for another 30! After that I thought "Yep, I think it'd be fun to ride the bike today too!"

Sorry this turned out so long, I'm just so proud of myself I had to brag a bit!! And now I'm anxious to see what the scale says tomorrow! (Sunday's are my weigh day)
  • You should be proud of yourself. That is awesome! Congratulations on all your hard work.
  • Great job! Doesn't it just make you feel great? That's my biggest motivator to exercise....it just feels so good afterwards! Congrats on staying so active all week long!
  • How wonderful!! My work-out accomplishments are my favorite too because I keep surprising myself with how much more I can push my body. It just feels great.
    Keep up the good work!!
  • Thats great!=) Just keep thinking of what you have done and the awesome results you will get and it will be so worth it=)
  • Great Job, and now your dog is happier too!
  • Thats awesome! I wish I had a dog to walk My kitty doesn't like to exercise with me, haha