Holly's yearly check in!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • hi guys. sorry i don't pop in and say hi more often! but i even fall behind on my tiny board that i mod (only like 15 active members) so there's no way i could keep up with this!

anyways, this time i have news! no, no, i'm not at goal... in fact, i'm about the same weight i was last itme i checked in - 185lbs (down from 244) - but cut me some slack, it was rough recoving from knee surgery!

no, the news is that i'm engaged! yay! on our third anniversary, david popped the question! (finally )

us right after getting engaged!

read about the proposal here!

so, the big day is july 16, 2006. so i've got about a year for these last 35/45 pounds to come off! talk about extra motivation!

i promise i'll check in and let you all know how i'm doing... and i won't wait until after i'm married!!

hope everyone is doing well and that you're all big losers!!
  • Oh Holly!

I'm so excited for you! And I miss you terribly. Pop in more often and tell us ALL the wedding details (like the dress! the dress!). Glad everything is going well for you.

Jessica
  • How great is that???? I'm grinning from ear to ear here! I, too, miss you & beg & plead that you stop in more often!

Way to go David!!
  • Holly,

I'm glad you popped in to say hi and share your wonderful news and picture. You guys look so happy. Congratulations. Thanks for sharing. Please visit as often as you can and keep us posted.
  • well hello and welcome back for a bit. looking great as ever i see lucky man your david. congrats on the wedding plans and don't be a stranger!
  • Good to see you Holly. Hope you can come around a litlle more often. Maybe twice a year anyway? Congrats on the engagement.
  • Congratulations Holly. Please try to stop bye more often, glad your knee is feeling better!
  • Congratulations on your engagement, Holly and for checking in!
  • Holly - it's awesome to see you!! We've always loved you and David together! It feels like we've watched you two blossom together.

Congrats!!
  • Congratulations Holly!!!
  • Congratulations!
  • Yeah Holly. That is so awesome. It's been forever since I've been over to your other board as well. One of these days I'll make it back over there
  • Nice to hear from you Holly - you are looking great!

Congrats on the engagement and forthcoming nuptuals!

Love Amanda x
  • Holly--how cool!! Congratulations on the engagement. What a great proposal. Don't stay away so long, okay?
  • Congratulations on your engagement. How nice to have your Grandmother's ring, it is beautiful!!! It is nice to see you back here, checking in. I have wondered how you were doing. Once again, many warm wishes for a long and happy life together...