July Resolutions!

• OK, here's an idea.....post your resolutions for the rest of the year. Why wait until January 1st? Looking at the commitments in writing on a frequent basis and comparing notes will help to keep the motivation vibes going! Please join in

I will commit to getting 10 more lbs. off my body by Labor Day or mid-September so I can wear these beeyootiful suede slacks that are hanging in my closet and my new leather skirt with a blouse TUCKED IN!

I will commit to exercising 5-6X a week, working up to 40 mins. each day.
  • WOW, thats a big committment YOU GO GIRL !!!!

I'm not one on resolutions, I just take it day by day. For some reason the big picture is to scary. One thing I will commit to is eating healthy and getting in LOADS of veggies in place of carbs like rice, potatoes, pasta. I will also commit to smiling more
  • I've been the Queen of Excuses for far too long.....it's time to put my $$$ where my mouth is......get off my buttisimo and get to work. (Instead of whining about my weight). I did this to myself, and I know how to fix it.....
  • I commit to staying OP and getting back on the wagon when/if I fall off. I'm also going to journal my food.
    Exercise I have to think about
  • a small sample of exercise (like 10 mins.)? isn't too scary, is it? or one set of bicep curls? one flight of stairs? one block of walking?
  • your right Marbles, and I'm going to do that now... thanks for the push.. okay SHOVE lolol your the best !!!
  • OK OK I'll commit to doing at least 10 minutes of exercise per day
  • Trust me on this one, it will have a very positive effect for you! and reward yourself for it, I pay myself $1.00-5.00 (when I can afford it) for each exercise session. Then i buy myself a *guilt-free* treat ....like lace underwear!
  • Marble I'd call that a sinful treat!
  • HAH! This weekend my shopping consisted of petfood, litter, light fixtures and a shelf for the bathroom....but while cruising through the store, I found a pair of olive work-out pants and I bought size MEDIUM, not large!