Diet Coke with Splenda

• Tried it... hated it. Even worse than regular Diet Coke, in my opinion. YUCK! It made my tongue slimey.
  • Amen Sister~ This is the worst diet soda I have ever had (and there aren't many I wont drink) I was contemplating giving it to the rescue mission but figured I wouldnt offend them with the junk! Wish my DH wouldnt have wasted money on a 12 pk. DITTO YUCK!!
  • Has anyone tried the 7-up with Splenda yet? Tried Sprite Zero a bit back. . .was good for the first half but after that euck. All you could taste was the sweetener.
  • Ditto the vote of "yuck" for diet Coke w/Splenda - I used it up by making rum & cokes for some guests last weekend. The booze masked the bad taste of the Coke.
  • Can anyone say Tab in a new package, I swear that's what Diet Coke w/ Splenda is. Nasty. I can drink Diet Coke, but this is horrible.
  • Hi, Con, MT and Kelli.... welcome to the Sistas! Wy don't you head up to the Intro sticky and tell us about yourselves so everyone can say hi and welcome you!
  • Glad for the head's up. You sistas saved me $5.99. Also, sounds like a good thing Diet Coke did not just change their formula over, as is often the case.
  • Another 2 thumbs down. I was excited to try it and disappointed from the first sip .. very flat tasting.