Introduction

• Hello all. After reading through the plethora of information offered on this site, I decided to join. This forum is a fantastic resource and so valuable.

I just started SB and was looking for a great place to get ideas, recipes and advice. I bought the SBD diet book a couple of weeks ago and decided to try it out. For some reason, everything in the book made so much sense and it clicked with me. I’ve tried Weight Watchers in the past but for some reason it just didn’t work. I think it’s a fantastic program but it just wasn’t for me. I was left feeling hungry all the time. So far, on SB I don’t feel that way. I am actually excited about this whole process and have really committed myself to it.

In addition to eating well, I’ve also decided to incorporate a good fitness routine into my new lifestyle. I purchased the Firm Sculpting system and have been slowly adding in some exercise.

I look forward to swapping good recipes and advice with everyone!
  • Dear Bunny,

Welcome! I'm somewhat of a "newbie" myself, but this website is warm and wonderful! Check in daily, and throw yourself in the conversations! There is a wealth of "real world" information here, as well as book, exercise, and recipe recommendations.

Also, read the "stickies" for new chick information about the program. It will answer alot of those FAQ's that we have when we first start (what can I eat, how should I structure my food, what to expect from the different phases, etc.)

Best!

GG
  • Great thanks for the advice! I could spend days here trying to read through everything. It' almost addicting!
  • Welcome PrettyBunny! Please join us in the daily thread!!
  • Welcome...and yes it can be addicting. Good luck on the beach!!
  • Welcome to the beach PrettyBunny!!
  • Welcome, prettybunnny! I found this site a few weeks ago and it has been great! You'll love it!
  • Always Room on our beach for a new chick! Welcome!
  • Welcome, Bunny! I'm glad you find the reading addictive. There's a lot of great info here.
  • Welcome Bunny. I joined a few days ago and the gals are great!
    Kimberly
  • Welcome to the beach Bunny.
  • Thank you all for the warm welcome!
  • Welcome to the beach.