pizza or bust!!!

• ok im on day 13 of sbd and i NEED pizza so I decided that I was moving into phase 2 early (tonight) and am having pizza with whole wheat crust and low fat cheese sugar free sauce and turkey pepporonni!!! im sorry but if i dont move on to phase 2 im moving right off of the south beach diet =) i have already lost 6 pounds and only have a bout 10 more to go. has anyone else moved on to phase 2 a couple of days early????
  • ang- you will be fine...The pizza with ww crust would be better than cheating all together, Welcome to phase 2
  • Congratulations!! Have you tried the frozen South Beach Diet pizzas? They are pretty good Well not the one with the chicken sausage, it's like eating pencil erasers, lol, but the others are good. It's fine to jump into phase 2 a little early. In fact, many nutritionists recommend bypassing Phase 1 and just doing Phase 2. You do what you feel most comfortable with, because you know your body best. It sounds like you are right on track, and you'll meet your goal in no time!
  • Ang, you were smart to move on to Phase II instead of going into an all-out cheat.
    Keep it up, girl... you're doing great!
  • thank you all sooo much!
  • wow, i wish i could rewind the past few days to where i started my anti-sbd eating spree after a week on phase one. somehow, though, i still don't think going into phase two would have justified chocolate, cookies, ice cream, chips, cheese dip, etc. ^^