*sigh* Restart SB Phase 1

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I did it. I fell off the SB wagon But I'm back and am looking forward to being apart of this board again. I let life get in the way, one cookie led to another (LOL), and so I begin again. I'm not too depressed about it, though. I did so well the first time in March/April, I'm actually looking forward to it again!

I've got a new ticker and am ready to go

Juliana
  • Welcome back.....can always have a "do-over"!
  • Hi Isabeau,
    We've saved your beach towel. Just shake it off and set yourself down.
    We're all here for each other and roarin' to go. This is a great eating plan for life and so good for you too.
    Check out the Ph. I restarters thread as well.
    "Welcome home!"
  • I'm with ya. But don't sigh!!!! I am glad that this is a WOE/WOL that allows me that treat once in a while and an easy way to get back on track, you know?

I have a feeling after this weekend in NY (I MUST have a slice of REAL pizza again!!!), I will be joining ya on Phase 1!!!

And I'm ok with that...PIZZA!
  • Welcome back. Don't be to hard on yourself we all have been there.
  • Good luck! You can do it!
  • You bet! We've all been there.
    Coming here every day and checking in may help. Nobody dumps on you if you've fallen off the beach buggy!
  • *hugs* Thanks y'all. What a warm welcome back! I can truly "feel" the support, and I'm appreciative. I've hit the road running, and soon my ticker will look like all of yours! You all are doing great!
  • Welcome Back Isabeau! hmmm,hmmm, now where's that blanket ? HERE IT IS -- Come sit for a spell and visit us on the Daily Thread..................
  • Isabeau - I'm here with ya ... just getting back to beach today. I've gotten a new ticker - we can do this!
  • Welcome back.
  • Yay! I'm glad my towel/blanket was still in storage

Andrea, yeah, we can do it! Here's to movin' the ticker!
  • Hi there ~

Don't feel bad ~ I have been on again and off again then back on again. I know the WOE works ~ it is just my own personal insecurities that I have to deal with. Back to phase 1 for me again too.
  • Oh, Tracy, yes! Personal insecurities! I have an abundance of those! I'll deal with them through this board's help! Good luck to you! I appreciate your encouragement so much
  • How about joining the Phase I Start - July 11 thread?