Weighty Issues #29

You're on Page 6 of 8
Go to
  • Monday Blues
    Good Morning ladies!!

Cherie- sorry I couldn't pop in yesterday and wish you a happy B-day allow me to do so no [ahem] HHAAAAAPPPPY BIIRRRRTHDAY!!! I realize these days you don't feel you have much to celebrate but trust me, you do. You have your girls and the support of friends and family. Best wishes, I'm thinking about you.

Angie- it is so good to see you in good spirits again! Good for you on making peace with your decision to close. And you're better than me because I would have beat those heiffers down! It will be so cool to have you back with us more often.

J- You're like a little ray of sunshine. You're always so positive, I love that about you. Hope your weekend was good. Min was okay. I finally got to see Charlie and the Choc Factory. It was entertaining. BTW I never did get to my pizza. My plans fell through that night.

Noelle- How's your kid's school thing going? I know you're relieved to get that quality time to yourself. How's the weather in hula town?!

Kempy- Hope you're staying out of that heat. I know it's blazing down there. You too Cal.

Well ladies, I'm patting myself on the back . I lost another pound this past week so I'm down to 135. Just 10 pounds away from my goal. The last ten are always the hardest. I was here once before only to go back up to 165. I hope I learned my lesson this time around because losing weight is so f*cking hard! The rest of the summer should be good for me becasue my appetitie deminishes in the heat. It's winter I'm worried about. ANyways, off to work now. Have a good monday, girls.
  • Good Morning everyone.. and thanks for all the birthday wishes.... I had a really nice birthday considering everything that is going on, so I am thankful for it. I went and posted about my weekend on the journals, so I won't take up space and repost everything.

Angie.. congrats on closing. I know that sounds wrong, but life is too short to be struggling with something that isn't making you happy. I hope you get all your old clients back and can relax some, and come back here more often. You have been missed.

Dips... congrats on the pound lost! You are doing an awesome job. I've let myself go this summer and today, I think I am ready to get some control back... so to be where you are currently is a dream of mine, but I am going to get there.

Julie... did you get my email reply to your picture... I can't believe how adorable you look! :-) I hope you had a great weekend.

Cal.. the pictures looked great... your vacation looked like a wonderful one. You got to see so many cool things. And that pool is the one the girls want me to get since we are losing the apartment pool. Sometimes I think it would be cool to have.. but we will see. I need to spend my money on other things. :-)

OK.. well, I need to get to work. I have to run payroll tomorrow, so needless to say, today and tomorrow are going to be hectic.

I'll talk to you all soon. Oh.. no new news yet on Steven. I didn't even go by yesterday or call, I guess I will try today.

Cherie
  • Good Morning Girls

Cherie, hi there, glad you had a nice birthday weekend. I did get your e-mail and thank you so much. Sorry I didn't reply to it . My mind must have been gone at the time!! I hope Steven is doing okay today.

Dips congrats on the pound. You are doing so well. I know how hard you struggled to get below 140. Go girl.

Angie, thanks for the warning, just kidding.... I am so happy we are going to see more of you.

Well girls going to get running here sorry so short but dd is hanging on me for something to eat so I better go. I am fasting today. I had a horrible stomach ache this weekend. So I think I will just let my tummy settle. It is a combination of things probally bad eating and stress, my mom found some breast lumps and cancer runs in the family terribly so she is going to get checked today at the doctor and have mammogram. I wanted to go with her but I don't have anyone to watch the kids. But anyway ladies I will check back soon.
  • Cherie, almost forgot when are you moving? I need your new address, can you pm it to me?

Hi out there everyone else.
  • Is anyone else having problems with posting messages? My darn computer is acting up.
  • I'm not feeling well tonight, but I wanted to just say hello.

Angie: I believe you're right about the lake. I think it was near Dexter. The pie was great. That evening, when we got back to the hotel, Bert found that the pie had slid right down the side of her clean clothes. I thought she'd be angry, but she just grabbed a handful of pie and started to eat it right there in the parking lot. I so wished I'd had a camera; it was so funny. We were able to salvage about 1/2 of the pie. We had some that evening then the next day we went to Wally World and bought 4 small storage bowls for the remainder. Bert washed out the clothes that had pie juice on them (it really wasn't that much) and we just laughed about it. Of course, I still tease her about it. I actually wanted to call you that evening and tell you, but I figured you were tired and I know we were. I was even able to bring one of the bowls of pie home and Alberto had it and he loved it. Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness.

Cherie: Your girls would love a pool like that. I bought that one at Target last year at the end of the season and only paid $30 for it. Watch for the sales. A belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

Hello to everyone else. I'll try to post again tomorrow.

Cal
  • Good Morning Ladies!! Sorry I didnt get on yesterday, I was cleaning out my closet all day until I had to go to work. I have so much stuff to throw away from that. I shredded all my old documents(You know the ones you keep forever because you dont know when to shred them. ) and threw away anything I havent used in a while. It looks nice now. Now I get to move onto the kitchen cupboards next. OUCH!

We should have all the equipment out of the bakery by tomorrow so that will be nice. I am going to take my big $500.00 sign that I had painted for the bakery and hang it on my kitchen at home. No reason a wholesale business cant have a sign is there?

I got outbid on yet another one of the kitty condos. They went high last night too. Jeepers. I hope I can get one.

I am going to get back to dieting and working out regularly when I get a chance to go grocery shopping and get some food in the house. I swear I have no food here so we are eating pizza most of the time. I am so sick of pizza now.

Well, I had better get some more cleaning done.
  • Hey guys. I am going to stay home today. I don't have any poeple to work on so I am not going to waste my day sitting there looking at the walls.

Angie you are doing the same things that I am doing. I have finally made up my mind that our kitchen is not set up right. I don't really like the way the cabinets are set up so I am going to move them around today. I just did all of the shredding a few weeks ago and man did that feel good. i can't beleive I had that much junk. I am glad to see you happy again. I bet you don't miss the drive into work.

Cal I love the pics of your yard. That is such a good idea you have about your pool. I always thought it was stupid to put those things staight on the grass. I see people do it down here all of the time and then in the fall they have a hugh ugly patch in the yard. I really don't think they ever get the grass back either. That is a really good price for it too. It almost makes me want to have one. It is so hot right now I have to use the hose to cool off when I am outside. You know I can't stay inside, I have to fidle with the yard all year round.

Cherie sorry I didn't post on Sat. but I am glad that you had a good b-day. I am with Julie we are going to need your new address when you move. Are you still going to move?

Dips I need you to come down here and help me with the weight lose. I am still sitting at a spot that I don't want to be. I told Joe is was from all of those damn brownines he keeps making. He has been on a kick latly and they are so good. He puts frosting and nuts on top so they are really hard to stay out of. I guess I won't be tight for vacation but I did it to myself.

Noelle what's going on over there in that beautiful place you live? I am starting to see the commericials for Office Depot and the rubberband man over here and I can't believe kids will be going back to school soon. It makes me want to go buy supplies and I don't even need them. Now that is good marketing.

I need to go cancel our order of sand for the yard. We have to add more and Joe isn't going to be home to help spread it. I swear we are sinking back into the swamp. I'll jump on a little later.
  • helloooo I am sitting here trying avoid the kitchen. Now I know why I shoudl go to work. I am going crazy just sitting here. It is so weird to me that I will sit at work and think about all of the things I want to do at home and now that I am here I don't want to do any of them. Plus, I am trying not to run the AC as much b/c we just got in a $200 electric bill. What makes it so bad is that we has natural gas too so we don't use the electricity to cook with. So, it is kind of hot in the house unless I am just sitting on the sofa being still.

I hope someone pops on soon.
  • Just bumping us up to the first page. Chat later.
  • Hey Kempy!!! I am just unpacking some more crap from the bakery. I will be back later after work.
  • Hey Ladies,

Only one more week before I return to school. The kiddos don't come back until Aug 8, but teachers have to go on Aug 3.

I am so lazy right now. It's hard to get anything done because I just want to rest and enjoy being home. Also, it's soooooo hot out that I don't want to do anything.

We're getting thunderstorms almost every night right now. I don't mind because it's saving me money on the water bill for the yard.

I have been out getting school supplies for Ashley and uniforms. She's excited to start 2nd grade.

I hope everyone is having a great day. Chat later.

Cal
  • Hi. Well, it is pouring outside right now. The pool is filled to the top. I dont mind though because it has been so hot and muggy lately that it is hard to breathe...you know what I mean? I hate it when it gets like that.

The bakery is almost empty. all we have to do is get the pie case out and my landlord bought the shelves from me so I can get a good chunk of money back from him tomorrow which I will give to My in laws to help pay off my debt to them.
  • Hi Ladies, just checking in to say HI. We are crazy busy right now, don't have enough hands to do the work as usual...i am pulling my hair out with all the customers who want service NOW! I did get to have breakfast w/my girlfriend this morning so we sat for a while, de-stressing. Her boy just started kindergarten and while he's adjusted great so far, she's the one having problems letting him go

Michael passed his karate exam on Monday so he is now the proud wearer of a 10th Kyu yellow belt . I'm so proud He's enjoying the first grade so far I haven't gotten any notes home from the teacher yet about misbehavior

Cherie, I'm so sorry...I'm a slacker, I didn't get to wish you a happy b-day. Ask Angie and Kempy, I was VERY late with their b-day wishes But I know you had a wonderful time w/your girls How are you hanging in there today?

Cal, enjoy your solitude for the time being and stay cool! Whew, this weather across the nation is just getting crazier every year. Is Ashley at the same school as she was last year? or was it you that was changing? I forget. Anyway, loved the pics of your vacation and your yard looks just beautiful. Your dog looks pretty big, a cutie though. I can't get over how much Ashley has grown, she looks so much more mature

Kempy, I know how you feel–dreaming about what you could be doing at home while at work I stayed home yesterday just to do laundry, forwarded the phones to my cell and just pretended to "be" in the office. Oh man, Joe's the brownie man, huh? That's just plain evil. So when's the next vacation?

Dips, girlfriend, you are just shrinking away before our eyes. You are so AWESOME! So close to that goal, I just know you'll get there too. Are you still following that South Beach? I have to look into that, so many people around have said that's the one that worked for them. How's the heat in NYC? Feel like knocking over a fire hydrant and just letting the geyser cool everyone off? (That was one of my little kid fantasies )

Julie, how are your little ones doing? Have they started school yet? How's the heat up in WI? I watched Dog the Bounty Hunter last night, they had to capture "Ili", one of the gals that worked with them before. I hope I or any member of my family never appears on that show for jumping bond

Angie, are you guys hooking back up w/all the other accounts you weren't servicing while you did the storefront? I bet those accounts will be glad to be rid of those crappy frozen donuts Enjoy the rain while it's here.

Anyways, I guess I should get back to work for now. The boy gets out of school @ 1 pm so I'm sneaking off after that.
  • Hey Ladies
    NYC if soooooo HOT !! I'm melting away. My appetite is completely deminished. These days I only eat soup because I just don't get hungry when I'm hot.Instead I'm thirsty as ****. The SBD requires you to eat quite a bit of food to keep your metabolism going so I eat what is required but I'm not enjoying it because I'm just not hungry these days. IMAGINE THAT!! I guess I'll use it to my advantage for now because I know my appetite will return with a vengance this winter.

Noelle- You proud-mom-of-a-yellow-belt, you. Good for your son on his accomplishments. As previously mentioned it's hot over here. I would say hot as **** but we need to be about 10 degrees cooler to be **** Boy oh boy can the customers drive you nuts! I feel your pain, babe.

Cal- Hey girl. Back to school soon,huh. Me too! I'm kinda nervous, though. It's been a little while since I've been in a classroom but I am sooooo ready! I'll probably be picking your brain real soon. What subjects do you teach again ?

Angie- Things seem to be moving along smoothly for you. It is so good to see yo here more often. You're like our rock. Enjoy the rain. I'm enjoying mine.

Kempy- Joe is evil and should be destroyed But if the brownies are really tasty then send me a couple

J- How ya been. What's up with the little ones, are they hittin' the books yet?

Okay, I'm going to call my BF who is at work as always. He's been so busy that the other nigh he almost spent the night at work but then thought better of it and came to my place. He's so tired these days but hopefully he'll have normal hours after thursday. We'll see. Later, girls!