New Girl On The Beach

• Hello all,

I'm Sheila and I will be starting the SBD tomorrow. I am so excited to get started. I have been trying for so long to lose weight and finally decided to give SB a try because I have heard so many good things about the program. I need to lose a total of 64 pounds and am so ready to get started. Right now I am so miserable because in the last 7 months, I have gained an additional 20 pounds. I can't fit any of my clothes and I refuse to go out buy a wardrobe in a larger size. I look forward to reading all your posts in the future and I am sure they will be encouraging. I wish everyone much success on your SB journey.

Sheila
  • Hi Sheila. Welcome to the beach!! Make sure you check out the recipes and FAQ section. Lots of good recipes and information. Good luck!!
  • Hi Sheila, Welcome Aboard! Looking forward to getting to know you.... Join us on the daily thread!
  • Welcome Sheila! You are brave to be starting South Beach on a holiday Good weight loss journey to you!
  • Welcome Sheila,

Hope to see you often on the boards!!
  • Welcome to the beach, Sheila.
  • Thanks for all the warm welcomes I am so excited to be starting today. I went shopping yesterday and bought the book and my food for the week. I just weighed myself and I'm starting out at 220 this is the largest I've ever been in my life. I can't wait to start going down and fit into some of my clothes. I am a scale fanatic but I am going to try and weigh only once a week. I'm sure today will probably be tough since I have been pigging out on junk food for the last couple of weeks. I have made my mind up to do this and I am going to stick with it. I Hope everyone else has a wonderful day
  • Sheila, welcome to the Beach!
    I hope you have great success here!
  • Welcome to The Beach, Sheila. You'll be back into those clothes in no time.
  • Welcome and Good luck,Shelia!