What Do You Log Cardio As On Your Fitday

• There Is No Cardio That I Can Find So What Do You Log It As? Trying To Get As Close To Calories Burned As Possible.
    Thanks!
    Kim
  • What cardio are you doing exactly? Aerobic class ? Running? Jogging? Walking? Swimming? It's all there....
  • Ilene - I "think" it is aerobics but I can't find that on fitday, only teaching aerobics. The dvd I am using is Denise Austin's Power Zone. It says:
    Her latest workout includes 25 mins of cardio, followed by 10 mins of upper and 10 mins of lower body resistance. Finish off with an abs strengthening workout. Says it uses cicruit training. I did the 25mins which were aerobics using the bands almost the entire time and the 2 - 10 min resistance sections using the bands. Should I just put it in as circuit training?
    Thanks!
    Kim
  • Go to the activities and click All Activities and aerobics is under ''Dancing''...The 20 mins of upper and lower workouts on your tape could be circuit training... they have that under ''Conditioning Exercises''
  • thank you so much!! never woulda looked under there. it is a good dvd too, i would recommend it to anyone.
    kim