So weird

• Here it is, the last night before my first WW weigh-in, and I am ravenous. I have done so well this week with points and waters and veggies and even a little exercise. And my hunger has been under control, for the most part. But tonight it feels like I'll never make it through without pigging out. I don't want to do that. God, it feels like I need to lock myself in my room until morning! LOL I feel like the werewolf ... must not set myself loose on unsuspecting public (refrigerator)... morning comes, danger passes. WAAAAA-UUUUU!
  • Hang in there! Drink lots and lots of water and if nothing else, brush and floss your teeth!
  • Brush/floss your teeth...take a bath.... read a book.... go to bed... this too shall pass...
  • This is a mind game being played. Your body is pushing you to see if you will give in. You've been given a few tips but here is something that helps me:

Drink 8-12 oz of water, close your eyes and go to your 'happy' place (you know some place you really, really want to be) for 10-15 minutes, if you still have that urge repeat these steps again and then if you really still have the urge eat something that is low in points.
  • First weigh-in
    Hot damn! 6.2 pounds lost! I can't believe I made it through the week. Thank you all for your support! Oh, and by the way: MY TICKER MOVED! And I kissed the 260's goodbye!
  • congrats!!!
  • Way to go! Just think, unless you are going to get pregnant, you can make it so that you are NEVER 260 AGAIN!
  • Keep up the great work!!
  • Way to go!
  • YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH!