~30 Minutes/30 Days~ June 30th Report! :o)

You're on Page 6 of 6
Go to
  • Glad to see you back, Cindi! I have to admit I don't always get in my 30 min. And I don't know why. That may improve as I just adopted 2 cats, and they think I should get up early to feed them, and then I have to clean up the litter tracked everywhere, which involves lots of squats and lunges...

Have a good time with your sis, and I hope it gets cool enough to get out for walks. It's still stinking hot here.
  • New Challenge?
    Ok Ladies! We all kind of got off track last month. Summer is such a busy time. I finally at least got on my gazelle for 21 min last night. 1.3 miles. How about a new August challenge. 30 min a day 5 times a week. Every day is maybe a bit much. What do all of you think? If you want to I will set up a new thread. Let me know !Cindi
  • I think that sounds great Cindi--I'm in! Just jump back in here to post the title of the new thread if you don't mind...otherwise I'll never find it! LOL I did REALLY crappy exercise-wise last week but am down a pound...it probably would have been 5lbs if I had gotten my butt in gear!!
  • Me Too!!
    Hello everyone,
    I want in on the August challenge!

August 1 = 60 minutes
    Peach
  • Exercise 5 days a week~30 minutes a day for August Challenge
    Ok Ga Peach and all come on over to our new thread and get to sweating. Cindi
  • Good Job on the hour of exercising Ga Peach..Keep it up. Cindi