*WARNING* Self pitty party ahead..

• OK so I should be starting TOM hmmm any day now. Bloated again, feeling icky no mater what I do or eat. Im just in a blah mood. Over tired,fat icky,sticky,disgusted. Must I go on?
    Maybe Im jealous. I went to these fireworks yesterday.<detroit ones> and the people we went with the wife was 42 ish THIN tan, kinda cute she was wearing white pants all the guys loved her, and not that I want the attention I just look at her and think how can I look like that?
    Then I get dircouraged because I feel like its going to take YEARS to lose my weight!!
    I dunno my emtionas are a mess, and Im going on 4 hours of sleep no work out in this morning, and and and I had a med latte with whip cream and 2 reeses cups and a HOT DOG!!!! plus a lean cusine pizza@!! Im done with my calories today and its only 3 pm!!!!!!!!!! What is goin on me??
    :sigh: Hopefully this weekend goes better.. Saturday is my birthday, gotta do soemhting fun!
    Hope everyone is haveing a better day then me!!
    Sorry for the self pitty party..
    Just had to vent sorry..
  • Ahh, TOM is wonderful isn't it? I'm going through it now too. Nothing like Aunt Flo to make us feel down on ourselves is there?
  • to make us feel like it just wont stop
    luckily no cramps - but i think ive been overly tired. wanting to sleep all the time. hrm.
  • Awww hun! Don't let it get the best of you! And don't worry too much about those Reases! It's not going to break you!
  • aww Im sorry, but vent away, we're here for ya! Happy early birthday btw!

Oh and just so you know Im jealous of my 50 year old MIL every day! She's thin, tan and totally gorgeous!! So I know how you feel there!
  • Thanks guys. I just needed that lil bit of "its ok" Because I didnt want to fall off the wagon compleltly. Just waneted to hang my left foot out for the day.. LOL.... Im feeling better today. Darn hormones.
  • I didnt want to fall off the wagon compleltly. Just waneted to hang my left foot out for the day...

LOL. That is hilarious...And accurate. Stick with it. It is not so much the mistakes that throw us of track but what we do after that matters. In the long run one bad day is OK. Just don't turn it into an excuse to have a lot of bad days (Note to self: I am talking to you!)

Oh and Happy Birthday!
  • LMAO, (I wish)

Papperclipp & Justforus...you ladies are funny!
  • Too funny!