I've got answers to my slump.

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • It sure explains a lot about my depression, heavy mood swings, gaining over 10 pounds in two weeks, etc.

I took one of those handy-dandy home tests this weekend and it turns out I'm pregnant. The first one didn't work. Wouldn't you know it. Nothing happened. Not even a control line. I planned on taking it back to the store and exchanging it but I took it back out just a second before heading to the store and there were two lines on the test. So we bought one of those that show pregnant/not pregnant that thing took less than a minute to pop up PREGNANT and that was at the end of the day.
  • Congrats Dawnyal!!!
  • Congrats Dawnyal!!!!! So much for waiting a year or two
    Seriously I think we need to test the water around here.
  • Congratulations!
  • Well now....how about that?? Congrats!!
  • Congrats Dawnyal! There has to be something around here.. don't give it to me

-Aimee
  • WOW, you've got your work cut out for you!!!!

Congratulations, Dawnyal....

xoxo
    Linda
  • Aww, Dawnyal, congratulations!

Seriously, this place is starting to scare me!
  • Oh My, there goes another one!

CONGRATULATIONS DAWNYAL!!!

I am so happy for you!

Love Amanda x
  • [Walks to the kitchen to grab pack of birth control pills, pops one out and downs it... then takes tomorrow's just to be SURE. Kidding! ]

Wowee, Dawnyal -- that's some NEWS! And yes, it does explain a lot. I bet you're actually relieved in a way, at least to know you're not losing it!

Seriously - congrats. You're gonna have a full house!
  • Congratulations!! You're definitely part of the trend around here.

If I were 20 years younger, I'd be scared to post here anymore.
  • Dawnyl!!! WOW.. Congratulations!! Have you been to the doctor yet or anything.. We want the scoop.. NOW you must join us at the pregnant/nursing forum!! Welcome to the club.. we're having a membership drive... anyone else want to join?? LOL
  • Ack - I said "kid"ding! Bad pun! Bad pun!

Scaryyyyyyyy... I need at least another 2 years before I get preggo.
  • Congratulations!!!!! I'm happy for you. I'm the weird one though. I'm jealous. I want another baby but hubby doesn't. Who knows maybe an accident will happen as the weight comes off for me. Congrats again.
  • Congrats, that is so cool! Just keep the water everyone has been drinking away from me, we have three already! ::grabs bottle of water, looks at it suspiciously before taking a big swig::