Weekly Exercise Log 6/27 - 7/3

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • Better get in shape before all the 4th of July BBQ's!

Monday:
    jogged . . . I lost track of how many laps, but it was at least 2.5 miles.
  • I went away for the weekend and was a total blob most of the time so I got back and went for a jog last night. Not sure the distance, but about 30 minutes. It was so hot, I was dyeing.
    45 minute step tape this morning, I tried to get it in before it got to hot. I'll probably try an do something else tonight.
  • Monday: jogged 17min (4.5) walked 3min
    14min elliptical
    + lower body strength training

I almost cried today at the gym because in my WHOLE LIFE I've never jogged longer than 13minutes and today I actually made it to 17. I know it sounds corny, but I've posted before about my traumatic experiences in childhood with running and I finally feel like I'm proving my younger self (and everyone who tormented me) wrong.
  • Last week it was 6 days of working out....lets hope we can do it again this week!

Monday-
    Elliptical machine for 35 minutes
    Rowing machine for 20 minutes
    Tredmill for 10
    Worked on my upper body by doing weight training and push ups
    walked up 7 flights of stairs
  • WastedThermos-Great job jogging!! I could never run a mile in school either. Still can't. 17 minutes is EXCELLENT! Way to go!

I, on the other hand, suck! *smile* I did my butt kicker program on the bike for 30 minutes and beat my farthest distance which is good but then I came upstairs to do my WATP 2 mile walk and I can't find my DVD *pout* I spent 15 minutes looking for it and still can't find it. I think my kiddos took it out of the DVD player to play a cartoon and misplaced it. I'll have to look tomorrow. I WILL do 1 or more hours of exercise tomorrow...maybe I'll even get up early and go for a walk before it gets HOT or I can do WATP 4 mile (if that's not lost too) and bike. This is my goal...only tomorrow will tell....

Great job ladies!
    Amber
  • Monday: Walked 1 mile (about 30 minutes).
  • Mon: 15 min ab class, 1 hr kickboxing class
  • Monday stairmaster 15 mins Upper arms and back weight training 30 mins 200 crunches
    Tuesday 15 mins eliptical 10 mins bike 100 crunches Lower body weight training
  • I did my step tape for 45 minutes, I made my step higher and it was soooo much harder, I could really feel it in my bumms and in my heartrate.
    I also did piltes for 20 minutes.
    total 65 min.
  • Tuesday:
    1 hour circuit training class
    walked home from gym, 1 mile
  • Tuesday:
    68min on the arc trainer
    (whew!)
  • Tuesday-
    65 minutes on ellipical
    15 minutes on the tredmill
    Leg curls, leg extentions, squats and lunges
  • Tuesday-first half of WATP 4 mile super challenge (mom brought the kids home from staying the night so I stopped)
    1 mile walk/jog around neighborhood (son rode his bike and I jogged behind him)
    30 minutes bike
  • Monday~PLayed some soccer and volleyball with my niece and nephews at the park and then came home and did dvd (walked 1 mile)

Tuesday~nothing
  • Wednesday:
    ran 2 miles, 220m intervals (one lap slow jog, one lap near-sprint) + warmup and cooldown laps
    will be walking home, 1.5 miles