Hi! I'm New!

• Hi - I just joined a couple of days ago, I've been lurking and everyone seems really super nice and supportive so I'm jumping in.

I'm 35 and I live in Seattle with my DH and two kiddos, a DD 3 1/2 & a DS 13 months. I'm a SAHM now (I work part-time from home) and a former teacher.

I'll post more details in the introduction thread above, but I just wanted to say HI!
  • Hi!
    Welcome to the 100 pound club

There's no better place to find all the love and support you need to make it through this journey!
    Post away, can't wait to get to know you

I'm off to read your profile

Linda
  • Hi, Laura.

I read your intro post and it sounds like you have a sensible approach. I'm an over-eater myself (at least, I was until 11 weeks ago ) and the best thing I've done to help curb this was switching to a smaller plate. As far as I'm concerned, f it doesn't fit neatly on the plate, it's too much food for one meal, regardless of the kcal value. And "neatly" doesn't mean piled high in a tidy stack!

Welcome, and well done on your loss. You're off to a cracking start.
  • Hi alphabet!

You are very welcome here! There are lots of lovely people here who can offer great advice, support and encouragement - so jump right in!

TooFatFish - I am trying that smaller plate thing aswell - what do you mean you can't pile it upwards????? I've been using the stepladders to reach the top of my food mountain!

Love Amanda x
  • Welcome!!! I'm new here too and have found it very supportive. Glad to see you jumped in and are going strong.
    Lynne
  • Well...welcome to the newbies!! Feel free to jump right in on any of the threads!!!
  • Hi and welcome.