New to 3FC

• Hi! I have been reading your postings off and on all day, as time allowed, for the first time. I think you are all wonderful, positve, energetic people. I think you might be just what I need. I started SB last year in Feb but I haven't been very strict about keeping on it. I lost 35 pounds in just a few months and have kept if off since then Yahoo!!

I started Phase 1 again this week and I am going to do better this time. I feel so much better when I don't eat the sugar. My husband is wonderful and willing to try anything I come up with as well as help cook it (he is a fabulous cook). I have already lost another 10 pounds but I am sure it is water weight due to going off of birth control pills.

My first question for all of you is do you know of a web site that has a calorie, fat, & sugar counter on it? I am having a hard time coming up with how many calories I'm eating a day. And I know we don't have to count calories but some days I am just starving by the time I get home and I'm thinking I'm not eating enough durring the day.

Can someone help me with this?
  • Welcome!!! I'm new here too, but these are great, positive ladies! (and gentlemen I'm sure somewhere on here!) Congrats on your weight loss too. I'm really not sure about the counter. I never used it and I was really never hungry for the first part of the diet. I am more now because I'm being bad and not doing it right, but that's why I'm here. Good-luck with everything!
    Sadiepies
  • Hi Sandiepies! So can you tell me how to setup that little weight thing that is at the bottom of your message I thought I had mine setup but obviously I didn't do something right.
  • So, you made yours already then but you can't get it in your siggy? If that's correct, copy and paste the first code and put that into your siggy in the control panel. If you are still having problems, just let me know and I'll try to help if I can.
  • Oh now I know what I did wrong. Thanks.
  • Anytime!
  • Welcome to the Beach! Many people here use Fit Day www.fitday.com to calculate their calories and other nutritional information. I just cook from recipes so much that I have never bothered but many others swear by it.

It sounds like you have done great. If your husband loves to cook then he should look through the recipe forum here. There are some really good recipes.
  • Welcome to the beach. Pull up a towel and enjoy the sun.
  • Barb thanks for the web address. I will take a look at it and see if it will work for me.
  • Welcome aboard!
  • Welcome to the beach!!
  • Karla, welcome to the Beach!
    Fitday is very handy.