Winning Wednesday Menu, June 8, 2005

• Wednesdays are an extra long day at work for me, so I'm trying to plan ahead in hopes of avoiding pitfalls!!

b: wheat puff cereal w/skim milk
    l: salad w/ half turkey breast sandwich (1.5 pts), applesauce
    s: bag of animal crackers (3 pts), carrots w/ff ranch dip
    d: fazoli's create your own pasta...I saw a commercial that said they had ww penne! will probably have to count points for the sauce though (1pt); york peppermint pattie (3pts)
    s: sf/ff pudding

8.5 pts today
    16.5 pts for the week
  • I posted my menu and this morning just plain don't feel like eating. I wonder what's wrong?
  • b--about 3 bites cream of rice/splenda/ff milk
    l--cracker barrel grilled catfish fillet, pinto beans, onion, turnip greens, & ketchup
    s-- sf/ff pudding, granola, ff coolwhip
    d--mexican casserole, ketchup
    s--grapes or other fruit

we have an archery club meeting. if we go, i'll have some hot tea there with splenda.
  • b: puffed Kashi, peach, milk
    l: LO pork chop w/sauteed apples & sauerkraut, some fruit, milk
    weigh-in!!
    d: mixed beans and turkey ham, dinner roll, milk

s: light string cheese, popcorn

Angela
  • Okay trying yet again!

Breakfast: cinammon apple oatmeal, decaf w/light cream
    Snack: strawberries

Lunch: lebanese moussaka, big juicy red delicious apple

Snack: green grapes, sf/ff yogurt

Dinner:??? whatever is easy & fast? May ask dh to defrost some steaks as I am in the mood for that w/sauteed onions/mushrooms! and salad and potato! YUMYUM

Snack: (at meeting?) fresh fruit if available or maybe tea?

Frouf
  • I'll try this again:

Breakfast: nothing
    Lunch: egg salad made with FF Miracle Whip, a pear and a plum
    Dinner: probably cornmeal chicken and broccoli (will make noodles for the others)
  • Breakfast: Oatmeal made with skim and Del Monte Fruit natural peaches cooked in

Lunch: Tuna Salad stuff tomato made with FF mayo; fresh fruit salad. Can you believe my neighborhood restaurant makes chicken salad and tuna salad with FF mayo. Woo Hoo! This is also the restaurant that serves sirloin burgers and my great grilled chicken salad with the avocado and the hard boiled egg. Why would I EVER eat lunch at home?

Snack: Chocolate Cherry Smoothie (swiss miss hot chocolate mix, 3/4 cup frozen black cherries, 1 cups skim)

Dinner: Spring Mix salad with tomato and mushrooms, LO Spaghetti meat sauce over ww rotini, fresh green beans with smart balance

Snack: I want popcorn but tomorrow is weigh in. So, instead I'll have SF/FF lemon pudding that I didn't eat last night.
  • B: shredded wheat with skim milk and a banana
    L: tuna with ff mayo and a tomato
    S: big red apple
    D: Flavorful family meatloaf, cauliflower mashed potatoes

X: I might try rollerblading tonight -- also 20 minutes core secrets workout
  • I might sound silly, but how do you guys make egg salad? Sounds tasty.