Here I am!

• I did post this in my other home, the 100 plus forum, but didn't know if many of you visit that one. So here I am!!!!

• looking mighty good kyk...........you keep going girl
  • Nice to see you Kyk we need more girls to post their pics I for one love looking at them and camera phobic Toot should post one cuz i'm sure she looks great
  • You look lovely. I started out in the 100 forum here but then this one was created and I stayed.
  • I'm a tart, I spread myself about!!!
  • Quote: Nice to see you Kyk we need more girls to post their pics I for one love looking at them and camera phobic Toot should post one cuz i'm sure she looks great
    .......maybe one day, but right now, no way
  • Well done KYK and so nice to see a happy smiley face You have lost a lot, what diet are you following or do you swap about for variety.

Chez
  • Basically, I eat lots of fruit and veg, low fat, avoid junk and eat complex carbohydrates. I kind of count calories sort of!!! I aim to stay around 1500 a day, sometimes it's more sometimes its less. The big thing is that I exercise regularly, something I have never done constently. I try and get to the gym 5 - 6 times a week.
  • I've seen Toot's pic I think.
  • Me too he-he but it was a long time ago I need to dig up that old pic thread and have a gander
  • ARGH I must find and delete if mine is there.
  • Nice to see you Kyk, it's good to put a face to the name (I would say that now I don't think of you as that cow - but you might misunderstand )