Room for another newbie?

• Hi, I'm new here and have been following SB for about 2 wks. I've lost about 15 since I started. I've read the book and am looking for some support.

I'm 48 and hope to be at goal by my 50th. So I've got my work cut out for me. I'm learning to eat all over again and so far it's been great. I've not had any cravings. Looking forward to getting to know you all.
  • Hi & welcome!! I'm new to SB as well. I am 44, married forever with 3 kids, 2 grandchildren with another on the way.

We can do this!!!!
  • Hey Chicks welcome to the sand! Post with us in the daily so we can all get to know ya!
  • Welcome to the Beach, girls!
  • YEAHH for you on the 15lb. loss!!!! Whoooohoooooo

And WELCOME!! This is a great place to visit, these gals are super!!!
  • Welcome, I'm new here too. I'm 43 with 3 kids-12, 10 and 2.5-yes I got pregnant at 40! My goal is to be at my idea weight by 45. We CAN do this!
  • Thanks for the warm welcome. It's nice to see other newbies here as well. A little bit about me, I'm a single mom, DD out on her own, DS graduates from HS this wednesday. I have a DFB, an Alaska Eskimo Dog, who is my shadow. Got a busy day planned, work, shopping for the grad party and the lawn. So i'll check in with you all tonight.
  • Welcome Arianna and 2DBeach!
  • Welcome to the beach!
  • Welcome!
  • Welcome to the beach and congrats on your weight loss!!
  • Arianna, welcome! Sounds like you are well on your way to being Fifty and Fabulous, girl!