Happy (one day early) Birthday, djs06!

• I'm out of town tomorrow so I just wanted to be the first to wish you a great birthday!
  • Yes! Happy, happy birthday! Hope this year is the best so far.
  • Happy Birthday to you ~ hope you have a wonderful day!!
  • The happiest of birthdays to a sweet girl who doesn't post as often as we'd like, but always lets us know she's supportive and cheering us on! May tomorrow be a fun filled day and the upcoming year be filled with success and happiness
  • Happy birthday...have a wonderful one!

Linda
  • Happy Birthday djs!!!
  • Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday dear DJs! Happy Birthday to you!
    Have a wonderful day!
  • Happy Birthday djs06!

Hope you have a great day!

Catherine EDD#11 June 24th
    mabear's homepage
    Restarted Jan 17 '05 at 243. Trying to maintain while pregnant.
  • Sheila and everyone, Thank you all so much for thinking of me! I'm touched. You guys are so great! in honor of my 21st, we're going to Atlantic City to gamble NOt that I have a dime to my name, but maybe I'll come home with something!

Thanks again for your birthday wishes, it made my day!
  • Rocky!!!!!
    Happy birthday, Rockygirl!! Woo hoo, Atlantic City! Hope you make a couple! Have a great time, Dana!
  • Happy Birthday Dana ! Have fun gambling... and walk away if you are winning! Thats one valuable lesson I learnt far too late in my life... heh..

-Aimee
  • Happy Birthday!!!
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
  • I hope you had a great Birthday Dana.
  • Sorry I missed this - hope you had a great birthday and won some $$$$$$$ in Atlantic City!