uncomfortable!

• I'm 142 pounds, when I sit down my organs feel so crowded. I know its not alot of weight but it is 20 pounds for me. It this something that happens when you gain weight? I bought a bra that fits. I have a feeling this is not normal or I'd hear others complaining.

what do you think?
  • Hi Pat,

Could it be that your clothes are fitting too tightly? I know it sounds silly but I feel that way all day if my pants are too tight on the waist.
  • no its not that- but thanks for taking the time to reply.
  • Do you only feel this internal discomfort when you are wearing clothes? If it is all the time, you might want to see a doctor about it. You might have some serious water retention going on or something.
  • I have the same problem and I don't know what it is. Sometimes it feels like everything wants to go up under my ribs but there's not enough room and it is very uncomfortable. I'll keep an eye here to see if anyone has any ideas!
  • Thanks again for the replies, it does happen if I'm not dressed and only when sitting, it is worst after eating , too. I've had 3 children and was not uncomfortable so consistently.

Have appt for June 22nd. I'll let you know what I hear.
  • Quote: Thanks again for the replies, it does happen if I'm not dressed and only when sitting, it is worst after eating , too. I've had 3 children and was not uncomfortable so consistently.

Have appt for June 22nd. I'll let you know what I hear.
    Yes please tell me what happens. I too have had 3 kids and I agree with you about it's worse after you eat and I'm sitting here in my nightie so it's not the clothes. I hope you can find the problem and shed some light on this. Have a good day!!