Pistachio Nuts??

• I have looked everywhere and I just can not find the points on these! I love these nuts and I bought a bunch while shopping only to realize after I'd eaten a good number of them ( ) that I couldn't find the points! lol Does anyone know?
  • Try nutritiondata.com , this site might give you what you need to figure out points.
  • The latest Fitness magazine says that 3 tablespoons are about 150 calories, but there was no info on fat or fiber.
  • Fitday.com contains calorie and fat breakdown. Plug in number of oz and you'll get the info. Can't help ya on the points
  • P.S: Flutterby, be careful with those nuts... I was addicted to them, routinely eating at least a pound a week... (Seriously!) and I gained soo much weight.
  • oh that's so sad!!! I love my nuts! LOL Thanks you guys for all your help I appreciate it!! I'll go to those sites and try and figure it out, problem is I'm not sure on the oz I should propably go get one of those scales so I can enjoy my nuts from time to time l
  • My WW book says that you get 20 pistachios for 2 points and 40 pistachios for 4 points.
  • they are high points and not worth it to me!